Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Australian Open: Radwanska will go with the flow of the match with Williams? “I will have nothing to lose” – Polish Radio

During the press conference, the fourth seeded Radwanska not yet know who will face in the semifinals. Later it turned out that her next rival will be defending the title of leader of the WTA Serena Williams. American defeated Russian Maria Sharapova (5), 6: 4, 6: 1.


 

– I Do not served best, but I tried to focus on this element. In a match with such a rival as Serena and Maria certainly a man more old. You have to go with the flow. I will not have anything to lose. I will try to enjoy the game and I will try to win with all our strength – highlighted Pole.


 
Read more

 Agnieszka Radwa & # x144; rocks 1200.jpg

Radwanska overcame another obstacle. It has its second semi-final in Melbourne

 

On Tuesday won the seeded “10″ Navarro 6: 1, 6: 3. According to the Kraków meeting was not as one-sided as the result might suggest.


 

– The result does not show what was happening on the court. The match was very tough and stubborn, especially in the second set. We played today duel the first match on center court; started just before noon and the sun was at the worst possible height when serving. It was definitely too hot. But the conditions were the same for both of us. Overall, I felt good on the court – summed up.


 

On Tuesday reported a 13 match win in a row. This season is so far unbeaten. Last year ended with a triumph in the WTA Finals, the current started since winning the title in Shenzhen. One of the journalists asked her how to assess their current form.


 

– It is well. I got to the semi-finals, previously won the tournament. So far, it could not be better – she noted with a smile 26-year-old tennis player.


 

During the tournament with Shenzen appeared in her inflammation in his left calf. For this reason, he withdrew from the preceding struggles in Melbourne tournament in Sydney. Media representatives pointed out Tuesday that Radwanska plays not only with special patches on the calf, but with protector at the ankle.


 

– When it comes to health, it is fine. It’s not perfect, but it’s nothing serious, what would prevent me running the game – calmed Pole.


 

Once again, they asked her whether triumph in the Masters tournament in Singapore has strengthened her mentally. The fourth racket of the world recognized that gave her a bit of confidence.


 

– But, as I said earlier, is a new season, a new Grand Slam, we start from the beginning. It is not so that as you are the winner of an important event, it is easier once you have a ladder or easy path to the semifinals. It does not matter. In the 1/8 finals, after I close fall and then there I would play today at all this game – argued.


 

For its attitude in Tuesday’s match was not happy Suarez Navarro, who in the previous meeting, had problems with his knee. She admitted she did not have enough time for adequate rest before the competition with Radwanska.


 

– In recent days I have not slept as much as I’d like, not wypoczęłam and today I was just tired. But when it comes to tennis, you have to fight, run, mark their presence. And I had not the right attitude to play aggressively and attempt to present a little better. I must draw conclusions from this situation, because I did not play the way I wore before the meeting. I ran out of power, and the match with Aga need to play solidly and more press – Spaniard admitted.


 

The Pole also complimented the younger of the Williams sisters, who pointed out that he expects a good and a difficult match. In compiled by the WTA balance of these players is 8-0 for an American, but the leader of the worldwide list remembers his last year’s defeat to ward Thomas Wiktorowski.


 

– defeated me in the Hopman Cup. She presents a very different style of play than Sharapova. It will be exciting. I expect a long game that will show me where it’s at really am. Aga is great on the defensive. Fared well at the end of last year, now it is very regular. Any of us wins, I think we both deserve finale – stressed famous athlete from the United States.


 

She said that with Radwanska has a good, collegial relationships.

 

– I know her well. It’s a very nice girl, always greets. If she advances to the finals, I will enjoy her success. I think she just approach it if I win – provided the winner of 21 grand slam titles.


 
 

Source: Press Focus / x-news

 

ps

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment