Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lewandowski: New striker at Bayern? I will not have this problem – Sports Review

– I do not know of plans, but if Bayern Munich has come a striker, I will not have any problem. I am strong and confident – said Robert Lewandowski in an interview with “Bild”.

For a few days there is information the German and Italian press that Gonzalo Higuain would hit Bayern Munich with SSC Napoli. Carlo Ancelotti, who will take the club from Bavaria wants at home which is in brilliant form Argentine – Napoli is a leader, and he scored 20 goals in 20 league games. The club from Naples does not want to get rid of Higuain. He fights for the championship of Serie A and perspective is playing in the Champions League. – Gonzalo Higuain is a great player like Bayern. However, my friend Aurelio De Laurentiis (President Napoli – ed. Ed.) Does not want to sell it – says the head of the supervisory board of the club from Bavaria Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, who realizes that it will be difficult for him to win the star Napoli.

In the face of such reports spoke of Robert Lewandowski. Pole gave an interview to the German newspaper “Bild”. – I do not know of plans, but if it has come a striker – Higuain or someone else – I will not have any problem. I am strong and confident – he said. Polish captain admitted that he is not afraid of shattered his position at Bayern.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment