Sunday, January 31, 2016

Statements by leading players in Sapporo competitions – skijumping.pl

Peter Prevc

Peter Prevc

photo. Tadeusz Mieczyński

In Saturday’s competition in Sapporo on the podium landed three players from Slovenia. He stood on the top step of the World Cup leader – Peter Prevc. On the second day of competition at the Okurayama best it was Norwegian – Andres Fannemel.

For Peter Prevc was the eighth victory this season. “It was a great day not only for our team for the whole of our country. This is the second time in Sapporo that three of our athletes on the podium,” – said Prevc. “My jumps were pretty good. The first maybe it was not the best. The second was already much better. I am proud of my result and I hope that I can take a rest before the next competition because the athletes are not accustomed to jumping in the morning” – he added Slovenia.

The second place was classified younger brother of Peter Prevc Domen. “I would like to give a good performance throughout the season. I do not think that my style was risky even though it looks like. I’ve never fell because of the error that I made as I fell it was always a hardware problem. I do not think that I risk if I everything under control, “- explained Domains Prevc.

For Robert Kranjec was the first podium of 2014. “My condition has improved, because my arm also has a better than at the beginning of the season. Previously, I felt more pain after surgery, which is why I jumped so bad. Now it’s better. Besides already on the hill Kulm and in Zakopane indulged better jumps, but there I had a problem with that, to repeat them in the competition “- commented Kranjec.

In the second competition the best was Anders Fannemel. “I am very pleased with the victory. I had two good jumps. Today I had a little better wind than yesterday and jumped more aggressively. Already I can not wait for the next competition in our country, this is our goal. I want to show a very good side both in Oslo and in Trondheim and Vikersund, “- said the Norwegian.

His representative mate finished the competition in second place. “Yesterday I was sick and did not feel good. My jumps today were much better. With the result I am satisfied. I was able to make small changes in jumps and it probably worked well. Also, I can not wait to have competitions in Norway,” – said Johann Andre Forfang.

Podium completed the oldest player of the World Cup, Noriaki Kasai. “I am very happy. Both enjoy me my jumps and a place that I took. And of course I am happy with the birth of a child. It’s an amazing feeling,” – concluded Kasai.

Anna Szczepankiewicz, source: Information Self

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment