Saturday, January 16, 2016

Peter Prevc: a great season for me – Onet.pl

soon run out of terms in describing what the world is doing in ski Slovenian Peter Prevc. Recently this player in great style won the Four Hills Tournament, and now became the world champion in ski flying. In the overall World Cup ski jumping has a very big advantage over his rivals and all indications are that in March in Planica will be a great celebration.

 
  Photo: Grzegorz Momot / PAP
 
 
  Peter Prevc
 
 
 

Prevc struck twice in the Kulm hill record Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf. On Friday he jumped 243 meters and on Saturday landed on fresh snow at 244. subway.

– I am very happy – he said immediately after the competition a new world champion in ski flying.

– It was a great feeling to fly so far and stand the jump. It’s a great season for me. Recently won the Four Hills Tournament, and now I’m a world champion – he added.

Prevc could get a feel for Kulm as at home, because Slovene fans was probably more than the Austrian. Anyway, when I sang the national anthem, the goose bumps appeared on my body.

– It was something incredible. So far I have chills when I think about it. I was very touched – told Prevc.

From Tauplitz / Bad Mitterndorf – Thomas Kalemba, Eurosport. Onet .com

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment