Monday, January 18, 2016

Wayne Rooney: I’ll be a little selfish and I’m glad of it – Onet.pl

 
  Photo: PAP / EPA / PAP
 
 
  Wayne Rooney (P)
 
 
 

– This is a great win and three points which are desperately needed to continue a good start this year – he said “Wazza”.

– Today’s performance was not significant, only victory mattered. I think ideally we realized the importance of this meeting. At half-time both myself and the coach reminded the guys we’re playing against Liverpool and we have to be more aggressive and to play the ball a little bit faster – Englishman betrayed.

Sniper Man United beating Simon Mignolet has set a new record – the highest of goals in the Premier League for one club. The Englishman has won 176 Premier League goals in the colors of the Red Devils. The England but had not heard about this record. – It’s a fantastic thing, but most importantly, we won. For me, nothing else matters – summed up.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment