Saturday, August 16, 2014

Anita Wlodarczyk announces attack on world record – Interia

Once in a pot with flowers, and now, during the European Championships in Zurich, the podium went hammer Anita Wlodarczyk. Before the last projection Polka had already achieved a gold medal. Our champion is in great shape and promises to attack on the world record.

Anita Wlodarczyk defended her gold medal in the hammer throw, winning the athletics competition at the 22nd European Championships in Zurich. On the podium stood Joanna Fedorov. This is the first time in history when two women have won medals at the championships in the competition. read more

After the competition competitor Warsaw Spark went to the podium and looked the place that struck iron ball.

– I’m probably good, and in this competition – for accuracy. In Szczecin, the Polish championship I found a pot of flowers. Now I excelled, however, in a world record, and it will soon, August 23, in a fantastic location – at the National Stadium in Warsaw at the Memorial Kamila Skolimowska – said with a smile champion of Europe.

In Zurich Wlodarczyk Polish record improved outcome 78,76. This is the best result this year in the world. Do not think about the record of the globe?

– I thought it would be the icing on the cake, but apparently someone has planned a better location – the National Stadium. I hope that there is + break + 80 meters – said the gold medalist who last week celebrated its 29th birthday.

But the beginning of the rainy contest almost night, it was not for her successful. – I had prepared another plan, which he took in the head. Small technical error meant that there was no penalty for credit. In the second test situation repeated hammer outside radius. She began to nerwówka stress. Well, I mobilize and succeeded – 75.88. Experience paid off, and of the psyche, bravery – she noted.

As pointed out, helped her Joanna Fedorov. – Wspierałyśmy each other. First, it is me, because I had already ensured a close final, then I her when she fell from the podium and last projection has not entered again. Two women collect medals in the European Championships on Saturday, that even in history has there been – she added.

– Of course, as in the world championships in Berlin, the day started with five eggs. Then I was relaxing, lunch, and I thought a little nap. Sorry, we could not, so I went to a friends 16th. There is relaxed and the stadium – described the day of the competition.

Medal ward Krzysztof Kaliszewski has dedicated trainer, Staff of medical PZLA who pulled her out of the hole + +, parents, brother, friends and fans. – Everyone has their share of this trophy, a particle – stressed.

She admitted that she is surprised by a weaker form of world record holder Betty Heidler. German woman came in fifth. – I need a strong rival to compete, so I wish her rise forms – secured.

From Zurich Janusz Kalinowski

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment