Saturday, August 23, 2014

Paul Fajdek: I hope you liked Camilla – Onet.pl

Polish The record in the hammer throw Paul Fajdek graced the 5th Memorial Kamila Skolimowska. World Champion of Moscow, the first player in the world for six years, crossed the line 83 meters. And it twice. In one of the trials gained 83.48, beating about 10 cm to achieve Szymon Ziolkowski in 2001. Paul Fajdek after the contest had no doubt whom to dedicate this result.

– Kamila, I hope you liked what we did here today – said Fajdek. Addressed these words to the deceased in 2009 Olympic champion in hammer throw.

Series kicks Polish hammer thrower at the memorial was amazing. In each sample crossed the 80 meters. Twice defeated the line 83 meters.

– I’m in shock, I do not know how I did it. As you can see I used to lie, because after injury and the European Championships have not trained too much. Only the riots. Maybe this will be the plan of preparation for the next season, much to lie. For me, sport has become today illogical, I no longer know how I train.

– in our competition 80 meters is the result of the world’s highest shelf. To 81 reach only those most talented and hard-working. 82 is a master level and 83 is the cosmos. Today I crossed the line twice, I’m so happy – provide new Polish record.

At the end of the jokes Fajdek challenged to a duel Usain Bolt, who closely watched the popisom Pole in a circle.

– If you come to us for the year, I invite him to throw. And I’m happy to be with him przebiegnę – joked Paul Fajdek.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment