Friday, August 15, 2014

Joanna Fedorov was not to go to the championship, and came back with a … – Onet.pl

25-year-old contestant great contest began. She led after the first round, but then fell out of the zone medal. On the podium jumped the last projection distance 73.67 m. Defeat by Anita Wlodarczyk only – 78.76 mi Slovakian Martina Hrasnovą – 74.66 m.

To zone for journalists arrived, beaming with a smile from ear to ear. In Zurich won its first medal since among seniors. In 2011 she was runner-Europe youth, and two years ago took ninth place at the Olympic Games in London.

– I proved all that I can afford to throw far and it was worth it to send me here. At this point, I am the luckiest woman in the world and across the galaxy. I showed that I have nerves of steel. Practically threw in one place, and that kick – say that the correct – flew on this dream album. Still do not believe it. Probably believe, as I had the medal around his neck – shouted his joy.

Fidorow together with Wlodarczyk mobilized each other during the competition and both stood on the podium. This is the first such case in the women’s hammer throw in the history of Polish athletics.

– Just two weeks ago would not have believed that stand on the podium, but I did what I had to do – she said with tears in her eyes.

– I hope that this medal will give me an even greater kick to work. I’d like to fight next year in Beijing at the World Championships medal – she added.

In the past year, her career hung the balance. During training camp in Portugal, caught her very strong cramp in the calf. On-site ultrasound examination was performed, which, however, can only see the muscle structure. The doctor said then that there is no injury and everything is fine. After returning to the Polish, the calf but again gave itself felt. Our athlete went into the care of the Center for Sports Medicine, which again made her ultrasound. This time, it showed that the broken one of the calf muscles and the Achilles tendon is stratified. However, there was no information about a possible thrombosis.

– Thanks to my physiotherapist, Martin Łepskiemu, which entered me at the last minute for an ultrasound before the camp alive. If I started a heavy workout I’ve ever had to do at camp, the clot could break loose. I could then share the fate of Kamila Skolimowska – said Fedorov over a year ago in an interview with Eurosport.Onet.pl.

She managed to extricate themselves from the disease, though all the time, however, must use medicines.

Contestant AZS Poznań and ward Czeslaw Cybulski medal dedicated to his mother Walentyna who clutched fingers crossed for a daughter in the Netherlands.

– I hope he is proud of me – ended.

From Zurich – Thomas Kalemba, Eurosport. Onet.pl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment