Saturday, August 16, 2014

Joanna Fedorov: I heard the word “sorry” – Onet.pl

Congratulations for bronze. As she looked last night? This is your first medal at the big event. It took a long celebration? Throwing contest ended very late.

– Immediately after the contest held a press conference . Then it was a lot of conversations with journalists. The hotel was waiting for me, a lot of people that made me congratulations. I received a lot of phones. The night was short, but it was not a big celebration. We still have a few starts, so time to play will come after the season.

Immediately after the contest she You do not believe in this medal. We have the next day. Have you realized what she had done?

– No, not I believe even in this medal. Maybe when I get on the podium and the puck will hang around my neck, then come to me, what I did.

About the lady decided last throw of the coin …

– Before entering the wheels I put everything on one card. As you can see, and I came out brown.

What do you feel, like Anita Wlodarczyk in the third line gave away the hammer and pushed you behind the podium?

– Very fan of Anita. She is my idol. I like to watch as she throws. I kept our fingers crossed that the third line gave the hammer as far as possible, to advanced to the final. The team has a very good atmosphere. Nobody’s wrong, after all you do not want. At this point, I have a bronze, she gold, so do not regret anything!

You and Anita oglądałyście finish the 800 meters and very cieszyłyście of the coin Kszczot and Kuciapskiego. Is that you added wings?

– For sure. We looked at the little screen-how they are doing. We were przeszczęśliwe. While our competition took place decoration Poles. As you can see hymn and Anita gave me wings.

Today is very pleased with your success, and two weeks ago there was a moment when there was no lady in the picture … It was the toughest 24 hours in your life? The question is whether those who you skreśliły, can now approach and say sorry?

– It’s Saturday, I just ate breakfast and I have not seen anyone from the board. I have not seen people who started me skreślili. I’m sorry I did not hear the words, and I think I hear. Luckily I was in the final composition. As you can see, it was worth it for me to bet on. I showed it to the final round can fight. I got up from my knees, because the year before I had a pretty serious injury. Thrombosis was my nightmare for the entire season. All the time during the preparatory period I was aware that I was not wanted was at this event that I was going with someone else’s mercy. I felt not as much as you need.

Eurosport commentators talked Marek Szewczyk and Marcin Rosengarten

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment