Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Usain Bolt for TVP: football is my life – TVP

- I am very happy that I could run here. I’ve never raced a football stadium. I like to run on a variety of objects, not necessarily athletic. It’s good for our sport. It can infect more people. Those who athletics do not know much. I hope that football fanatics can come here and feel the taste of the Queen of Sport – announced its participation in the memorial Usain Bolt.

The famous athlete said that during takeoff in Warsaw thoughts of “descent less than 10 seconds.” He admitted that the long season is good for getting more and better results.

Hardworking jubilee

According to the famous racer, records do not have as much significance. – Of course, the world record is something, but to be honest gold medals are more important to me. I vividly remember the taste of the Olympic rings in London and Berlin were beautiful days. There worked hard to be successful – he said in an interview with reporters TVP.

Superstar athletics August 21st Birthday. What could wish for? – The dream would not train that day, but there is no chance. This does not mean that I do not love train. My birthday always falls out when I’m in Europe. Then I boot, or preparing to take part in any championship. Then there is the question of celebration. Such is the life of an athlete. For all these years is already used to it – said Bolt.

The fascination of football

The fastest man in the world admitted that football is his great passion. – As a child I watched football and very interested in him. I was also wondering if I could try. Would I be good? Sometimes you sit at home, watch TV and say: O! It’s easy! Also I can do it – he said.

– People think that athletics is simple, it’s just running. How are on a treadmill, it’s so easy it is not. I want to see what it is football. I would not want to do something for a long time … a year or two and see how I’m doing – he added.

Bolt did not want to compare myself to Michael Jordan, who tried to force in baseball, after the age of basketball career. That experiment did not go well. – I think baseball is much more technical sport. You know … a small ball, a small stick and take a chance here. This is the difference (…). I play football since elementary school and I’m pretty good. Obviously this is not world class, but after a good workout. Who knows … – summed Bolt.

READ ALSO: calculated the why Bolt runs so fast

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment