Monday, May 25, 2015

Agnieszka Radwanska: I think the time has come for me – Onet.pl

 
  Photo: Eurosport
 
 
  Radwanska: I think the time has come for me
 
 
 

Last year, Polka on hard surfaces Indian Wells with German tennis player won 6: 0, 6: 0. Now, from the beginning saw another Annika Beck.

– I was a little surprised by her attitude. I saw that play well on the ground. This is the contestant who feels well on such surfaces. I realized that it will not be easy. She played solidly from start to finish. She had an answer to my play. I was frustrated. I slept a couple of games especially in the first batch. It was hard to come back.

– After the second set, which I won, I did not feel that I win. This is never. But back on its track. Party won, it looked better than at the beginning. The match, however, after the second set is not finished.

Radwanska recently dropped out of the top ten ranking. This was the first time since 2011.

– I’m getting increasingly older. There are girls almost ten years younger, who play at the highest level. For all these years I was in the top ten. Few changes a little bit. There are more names. Competition arrived. They are young, who can afford to leading positions. So they have a lot of players that were at the very top, and then dropped in the rankings. I think my time has come. This hole is. I hope that somehow it odrobię.

– I feel the years of the game. Feel it from year to year when it comes after dozens of matches. In contrast to trains, otherwise the game. I also have a problem with an injury. I think too much I wanted and leg gone. It happened already here in Paris. Something caught fire. I hope for the season on grass will be fine.

– Is that one of the most disappointing defeats in his career? There are so many fights that I’m never able to say that the game was the worst, and that the heaviest. Losing in the first round of the Grand Slam is not something to be the most pleasant things. Certainly is one of the worst defeats.

– Actually, the whole time it was a struggle with oneself . There were better and worse moments. With her hand, and of mine. At the end, however, it is played better. Season on meal not one of my favorites. I want to forget about it.

A few weeks ago with the coaching staff Radwanska walked the famous Martina Navratilova. For the next change not seem likely.

– We know that if we win, we all are wonderful and It is extra. As it loses, we all are to d … and need to change. Do not let’s party in such things. I have the best team we can be. It is not that all changed a little bit and I’ll be number one. If a weaker period is to last, it will last another year, two or five days. I do not wonder about any changes. Now I have two weeks of rest – she said Radwanska.

French Open from 24 May to 7 June in Eurosport and Eurosport 2.

From Paris – Krzysztof Srogosz, Eurosport. Onet .com

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment