Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pudzianowski: The fight for the belt I have to wait – Interia

Mariusz Pudzianowski needed just 27 seconds to knock out Brazilian Rolles Gracie at KSW 31, which took place on 23 May at the Ergo Arena on the border of Gdańsk and Sopot. “The fight for the belt I have to wait” – says the former strongman but

Mariusz Pudzianowski

/ Michael Stawowiak /Newspix.pl

“To do something like this occur, you need hard work. We started preparing since January. Together with Robert Złotkowskim developed four shares and repeated it hundreds, if not thousands, of times,” – said Pudzianowki after the victory.

Pole before clash with Brazilian pointed out that the opponent has “a hole in stand-up”.

“To catch a hole, you need to cool one’s heels for the right moment and the” bait “rival to the left hand. In his last three or four fights everyone could see that I want to strike and overthrow anyone. Refuted and okładałem on the bottom, as has already toppled. Now I wanted to “pick it” his leg, it was marking, and asked him blow from the top of his head, then had to hold hands at chin, and finally sweeping “- explained Pudzianowski.

“I knew that if it comes blow to the chin, it will all be over already. And now we landed and I saw that the rider reeled, I wanted to finish him off at the bottom, but the referee stopped the good time “- he added.

Is” Pudzian “expected that training, which mówiłm so quickly give results, in the form of a knockout?

” I was prepared for full distance, because I fought the last battle. After these three rounds out literally on all fours or just barely comes up to the locker room and I was prepared for it. I did not think that today something will come to me. The technique was coached, and I had some luck and the opponent got caught on the ‘chaff’, it caught him “- said Pudzianowski.

It was the ninth victory of his career Pole (with three defeats). Is it time to fight for the belt?

“Do not judge me on what level I am. Let it do the spectators and experts MMA. I think that to deserve to fight for the belt, then I have to wait “- said Pudzianowski.

Mariusz next fight will fight abroad. It will be on October 31 in London.

In the main fight of the evening KSW 31 Materla defeated Michal Tomasz Drwal and defended his middleweight belt.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment