Thursday, May 28, 2015

Roland Garros. Janowicz Tennis is crooked, changed balls – Polish Radio

 
 

– I do not know how to look at this meeting. To be honest, after the first game I was expecting a little bit more. Previously, I played really good, I felt very well, and today I do not know why, but I could not find my game from the depths of court – analyzed at a press conference Janowicz, who on Thursday lost to Mayer 4: 6, 4: 6, 7: 6 (7-1), 1: 6.

 

resident of Lodz denied that the problem was that maybe really wanted to win this duel and it lost him. He drew attention to the attitude of the Argentine.


 

– Leonardo played very well today, even great. There’s no two ways about it. But I did not feel like in the first game. Then, even as not going out, I knew that everything is on track, and today … so-so – he stressed.


 

Mayer faced off for the second time in his career. Previously – in January in the 1/8 finals of the tournament in Sydney – he was also better rival.


 

– There is nothing to compare this match with that in Sydney. It’s totally different playing style, because there was a tennis hard – reserved 24-year-old. His duel began in the chair. 11. Because it had to get up early in the morning, but how assured it was no problem.


 

– In the first round, also I played at this time, so I was not surprised that now. Though if I had a choice, I would prefer a later time – Janowicz said.


 

After Tuesday’s opening match on the tennis resident of Lodz complained that in his view unnecessarily Polewali organizers before the meeting plenty of water. He added on Thursday, differed significantly also for another reason.


 

“have changed football”

 

– I talked about this with other players in the locker room – tennis is very weak compared to what it was three, four, five or six years ago. Completely changed the surface in the past year, once it was practically Hardcourt floured, now is simply crooked, appeared out of nowhere stones. There is the same play as they used to, but you get used to it – summed up.


 
 
 

He added that since last season also changed the ball. – Previously, there were even “kamieniowate” flew very good, very briefly. Then they came drastically changes when it comes to football and the pavement, but the organizers have this right – he stressed.


 

When asked whether later in the season will want to forget a few painful defeats that happened to him recently, Polak said that in his case is more about forgetting the painful experiences associated with health problems.


 

– Defeats hurt for a while. I’ll take a few days off now, not because I have by injuries, but because I wanted to. It should be ok. It happens in the career of an athlete that stupid injuries and strange infections to appear. The most important thing to pull themselves together after them. I know that my game needs a slight pulse and everything should return to normal. It is a pity that after good preparations of November and December przyplątało bronchitis. Now it’s a matter of survival of these niepozytywnych things – he stressed.


 

Last year in Paris Janowicz reached the third round. However, it does not care that we do not repeat this result, which means the loss of ranking points and the consequent deterioration of position in the world classification ATP.


 

– Yes ranking ATP is built, there is nothing terrifying. Latvian Ernests Gulbis will be outside the “80″, and he was just 14. That happens. Most importantly, I again met with some injury or illness – he stressed.


 

When they finally was asked to summarize the tournament, he turned to reporters: judge yourself. What am I to judge? I already said what I had to say.


 
 
 

drill

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment