Monday, May 25, 2015

Spain: Carlo Ancelotti sacked from Real Madrid – Onet.pl

 
  Photo: AFP
 
 
  Carlo Ancelotti
 
 
 

When Real Madrid draw against Valencia CF 2: 2 in the 36th round of Primera Division, has become almost clear that Spain will win the title of champion FC Barcelona. Pride of Catalonia did not give myself to snatch hard-earned advantage and to queue before the end of La Liga secured the triumph in the Spanish league. After the draw with Real witch-hunt bats very heightened and intensified it falls off completely from the Champions League, where Los Blancos had to acknowledge the superiority of Juventus.

The wave of criticism, which fell to the team from Madrid was powerful. Be reprimanded players, in particular Gareth Bale’owi, but that’s about the departure of Ancelotti talked the loudest. World media ahead of the speculation about a move to Italian giants football teams. Ready to initial the agreement was Manchester City. – Nothing is a foregone conclusion, but Ancelotti has already contacted the activists of the City and reached a preliminary agreement. This surprising move Carlo – was given to public information.

Rumors about the new employer current coach of Real Madrid is no end. In addition to lead The Citiznes it is also mentioned Milan. The fact that Italy’s return to Milan to convince himself Silvio Berlusconi. For a real sensation it can be considered that Ancelotti has been linked with …. Barcelona.

All These revelations are so far only speculation. At one point it seemed even that Ancelotti will be in Madrid. – I’m going to be at the Santiago Bernabeu. I hope that I can continue to lead the Kings. Activists have already informed me that after the last match of the season we’ll talk about the future of the club – said the Italian at a press conference later Friday. – I know this is a difficult moment for the club. You have to make a decision. Ever since I came to Madrid, I have with the president Florentino Perez very good relationship. If the club decides to change coach, I accept it – he added.

The situation has changed, as in a kaleidoscope because as early as Sunday, Ancelotti has changed its position. – I need a year to rest from football. The reason is serious. I have back problems and if I do not hit on the operating table, my state of health may deteriorate. Frankly, I do not know how long I will have to rest from the ball – commented Ancelotti.

– It’ll be nice to meet him, but my plans will not change. I’ll go to Vancouver, where we have a house with his wife. In Canada give up the operation, and then will rest. Two years on the bench of Real were difficult for me sometimes. I will know his fate on Monday or Tuesday – were ended Chelsea manager.

On Monday, the board of Real Madrid He decided to release Carlo Ancelotti. This information gave great first informed “Marca”, and later the same Florentino Perez, president of Real Madrid at the specially convened press conference. – New coach will be looking for the next week. It would be good if he spoke Spanish – he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment