Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mariusz Pudzianowski: not yet deserve to fight for the belt, but … – Onet.pl

– not for me to judge it, at what level I am now. Since there are players who I verify, since they are the experts, and especially the audience. May they find to what extent and pace themselves developed. Yourself about yourself is hard for me to say, but I think that is still a long, long way ahead of me if I want to fight for the belt KSW – said modestly Pudzianowski.

– I have to wait a while yet to merit a duel with Karol Bedorf. I believe that still simply do not deserve this fight – ended about “Pudzian.”

Former Strong Man, who made a lightning gala knockout, also touched on new gloves KSW, which facilitate just such actions. – They are typical to beat. These are virtually identical to those in the UFC, which is very thin. I once fought already in such gloves in the US. Just gently touch the beard, even without great power and immediately it teaches him – he described the hero of one of the fights of the evening at KSW 31.

It is worth noting that he is known for his next fight Pudzianowski date. Pole perform at the historic KSW in London on October 31. – Now I have plans to relax a little bit. I sew up the White Rawska and regenerate there. Even the coach told me that for the next two weeks I did not want to see me at any gym. Banish me from it, so I’ll give myself some peace – Pudzianowski said.

For the “Pudziana ‘fight KSW 31 was to be the first test for the full distance of three rounds. The Pole won much, much earlier, but insisted after the fight that he was ready for an extended move. – Of course, I was prepared. Foretaste had already half a year ago in the fight against Nastula. Then I had extra time and now these next two minutes quietly’d dragged. Paul then very tired of me on the ground, he is famous for his ability on the mat extremely uszarpać – summed up the “Pudzianowski.”

And when you fight a possible fight with Bedorfem? – Relax, everything will come a time and season. As I say, this patient and stone cook – ended Pudzianowski.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment