Thursday, May 21, 2015

Luke Teodorczyk broken fibula – Onet.pl

The former sniper Lech Poznan was injured in the match with Olimpikiem Ukrainian Cup Donetsk, which the Dynamo won 4: 1. Teodorczyk had to be helped off the pitch with a grimace of pain on his face, and the first diagnosis spoke of damaged ligaments in the ankle. Yet on Thursday morning Polish striker is not collapsing hands. – I feel good. It seems that I’m fine, but only now going through the study – said in a brief conversation with the service connects us soccer ball.

In the afternoon it turned out, however, that injury is serious. – I have a broken fibula. Certainly ahead of me six weeks of walking in plaster and rehabilitation, and it is not known yet whether surgery is also not? End of the season I head – said the LNP Teodorczyk.

Polish sniper also posted on his Facebook profile entry reads as follows: “The diagnosis: fracture of the fibula. Poor bone breaks. But I do not! Today I run, I will return tomorrow, you will hear more about me. With Fart!”.

The injury means that Teodorczyk leave not only meet Poland – Georgia in Euro 2016 qualifier which will be held June 13 in Warsaw. “Teo” will also be in a social battle with the Greeks (16 June) and the Ukrainian Cup final, in which the June 4 Dynamo take on FC Shakhtar Donetsk.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment