Sunday, December 20, 2015

Carlo Ancelotti: I did not take into account other offerings – Onet.pl

– I am honored that I will be the next coach of Bayern. When I learned that this this club is interested in me, I did not take into account other offerings – Carlo Ancelotti confessed on Twitter.

 
  Photo: PAP
 
 
  Carlo Ancelotti
 
 
 

Italy on Sunday was officially presented as future coach of Bayern Munich. The former coach of AC Milan, Chelsea, PSG and Real Madrid will replace the outgoing season, the Catalan Josep Guardiola and binds to the German champions a three-year contract.

– I wish you all the best this season, Bayern Munich and Guardiola, who is my good friend. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all fans of Bayern – said the Italian coach.

– German is a very difficult language to learn, but since Giovanni Trapattoni once mastered it, then I can also do it – said Ancelotti for the daily “Sport Bild”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment