Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Zdzislaw Kręcina 95 percent drank alcohol in the life business! A sincere confession director of the Hub – SE.pl

Zdzislaw Kręcina can not complain about the lack of popularity. Former Secretary General of the PZPN-u is a frequent hero of internet memes. – “From Chicago to Wodzislaw president only Zdzislaw” – is one of the most famous slogans appearing on the occasion of the election in Polish football and our country.

– I have a very large distance to each other. Every few months I look at my unofficial Facebook account. Shirt with his likeness also bought. I do not mind that someone earns me. It would be nice, however, if even five percent of the money earmarked for charity. I do not have contact with this person, so I can only urge – says in an interview with “The Times Poland”.

Former Director Piast Gliwice also referred to drinking alcohol. All through memes associated with Aleksander Kwasniewski.

– Last terribly rushed to the President and drinking vodka, think about it? I am hospitable, like every mountaineer. I think that 95 percent drank alcohol in the life business. When you come to us representatives of other federations or leaving us, comes to official meetings, which will give you alcohol. The host of the banquet is the president of the federation, and organizes his secretary general. In this role I felt compelled to visitors lacked nothing. And in an interview with your newspaper I once said that if alcohol is pure. This is a traditional Polish drink. In meetings with foreign activists it was also beer and wine. But the traditional toast did not seem right to erect anything other than elections. I think by this began to associate me with vodka – adds Kręcina.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment