Friday, December 25, 2015

Mariusz Wach back into play! WBC federation does not recognize the results of doping tests – Interia

Federation World Boxing Council did not consider the results of tests antydopingwych Mariusz Wach and Nigerian Olanrewaju Durodoli! This means that a Pole can continue his career.

Mariusz Wach (left) can continue his career

/ AFP

The Federation WBC considered Wach that the tests after the fight with Alexander Povetkin has been carried out with many weaknesses, so she decided not to take them into consideration.

The research was conducted by the Russian Anti-Doping Commission (RUSADA), which in November was suspended by the World Agency (WADA).

The WBC also considered the results of research Nigerian Olanrewaju Durodola, who also fought at a gala in Kazan.

“The theme ended – ‘Waszka’ may pursue a career! From the beginning of the case were questionable. Public opinion does not enter the various counterarguments camp Pole, but as you can see doubts were so serious that both” caught ” were cleared of all suspicion “- gives the Bokser.org

The case concerns the gala, which drew her on 4 November in Kazan. Wach lost to Alexander Povetkin because of an eye injury. The fight was stopped in the 12th round. The larger drama played out but later, because the Pole has been accused of doping.

“inform that as a player officially to this day I have not been informed about anything. I did not take any doping before the fight with Alexander Povetkin [... ]. I would like to once again say clearly and to emphasize that before the fight with Powietkinem I did not take any banned substances, I was and I am clean. Please note that this was my fight for freedom. Remuneration for the fight goes to my promoters, and I become free agent. [...] firmly declare that I have not received compensation from the Russian side for the fight against Powietkinem and from what I know, my promoters from the US also has not yet been paid, “- wrote Wach 10 days ago in a statement .

In a professional career Wach (in the past had already been punished for the use of niezdowolonych funds) won 31 fights and lost two.

Wach-Powietkin: Training Media Mariusz Wach

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment