Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Furious Louis van Gaal could not stand and left the press conference – Interia

The Dutch coach Louis van Gaal upset about speculation about his future at Manchester United. The conference expressed only their grief and left the room.

Louis Van Gaal has great pretensions to British journalists

/ AFP

“Do none of you feels obliged to apologize? Nobody feels” – began a press conference Van Gaal.

The trainer was angry at journalists because they wrote that it is close exemption. Some even reported that his days are already numbered, and the club was for him a successor.

“How do you think he feels my wife, children, grandchildren or fans of Manchester? Or even my friends? They called me many times in this case. Do you really think that I now want to talk with reporters? No, I’m here only because so tells me the rules of the Premier League “- was upset Dutchman.

The coach mentioned that answer phones with the support of, among others, by Alex Fargusona. “I do not care about all you talk about. Now I only think about the match against Stoke City, that was the focus, and to preparing my players – continued Van Gaal.

At the end of the conference the coach wished everyone a Merry Christmas and after a five-minute speech he left the room.

Manchester this season is performing poorly. Even in the group stage was eliminated from the Champions League and the Premier League ranks third.

Meeting Stoke – Manchester United will be played on Saturday.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment