Monday, December 28, 2015

Kamil Stoch: I know what I need to improve – Onet.pl

Robert Blonski, Kamil Wolnicki: First jumping Four Hills Tournament …

Kamil Stoch … not knocked. Neither me nor the fans. I traced the light in the tunnel, because I know what mistakes I made. The first jump quite late, with strong winds on the back I had no chance to fly. The second was too much toward the front, too aggressive kept on the threshold.

Are you waiting for this one or two good jumps that everything fell into place?

Yes. I can afford a lot, but I have to remember not to get fired with. I’d rather go forward in small steps than to overdo it.

Were you surprised that no current could torpedo training jumpers?

amused us that in economically developed Germany at a major tournament may run out of power. But it was not a problem, we had a bit more time for yourself.

Last was a lot of confusion around you.

After unsuccessful starts in Engelberg I said, what I thought. I felt helpless. Everyone understood that I need peace and time for mental regeneration. During the holidays, one I did not ask. I think everything is on track. I will not say “it will be sensational,” because a lot of work ahead of me. I did inventory in the head, stacked some things and came to the tournament with a clean head, new forces and energy.

What was the problem?

I could not answer that question even people from the immediate surroundings. It is impossible in a few sentences. This coincides with several, perhaps dozens of cases. They overwhelmed me and I could not cope. The most important was the support of family and the immediate environment. Everyone believed that overcomes trouble. As a result, I spent the holidays in a fantastic atmosphere. I rested physically and mentally, I gained distance and desire.

I have not seen you this sad, as the the second competition in Engelberg.

I’m still standing, but I worked it out with a few things. I do not want to go back. This is what the hardest thing behind me.

You really walks you to the Four Hills Tournament and quietly. .. just tries to convince himself and us that this is so?

Good question. On the one hand, I feel calm, but I will not say I’m waiting for takeoff at ease, because it is not. What you were seen. It makes me nervous, like most athletes. I open a new tab, I can afford better jumps.

No promises?

I do not want to do that, because I know how it ends. I will fight with all my strength, I want to be happy after the jump – if it is successful, the fans also will experience positive emotions. I do not want to put myself too ambitious objectives, so as not to lose the ground under your feet.

How much truth is in that the key to the weak jumping team were bad suits?

They were not. Since the series of training could jump at the forefront and I was in the same suit as during the competition, it is difficult to say that we had the worst equipment. Was the situation when other teams were otherwise sewn costumes and it could give them an advantage, but I do not want to focus on that. For me it is an unnecessary burden that receives pleasure from jumping. I think we have great equipment and it all depends on what we have in the legs and most of all in their heads.

Who do you think will be strong during the Tournament?

Peter Prevc is the main candidate for victory. He jumps straight line, and the key to success in these occupations. Another favorite is Germany’s Severin Freund. Or maybe someone else will join the fight?

Adam Malysz mentioned that he frequented a cure for Polish fans hangover after the New Year’s Eve. It was, of course, about his success in the tournament. Mr today closer to the role of antidote or more he needs help?

I’d love to jump far. And the best that the whole team was flying. I do not promise anything, but I say, “I want”. I wish and fans smile. I feel that this could be a very nice tournament.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment