Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Zdzislaw Kręcina 95 percent drank alcohol in the life business – Dziennik.pl

Kręcina is a frequent hero of Internet jokes. On the web you can find lots of memes with him in the lead role. Most often they combined it with alcohol. The former activist Football Association not offended by it. As emphasized in the newspaper “The Times Polish” is the distance to this. I’m not offended. I support the young. Let them play and laugh, since this is fashion. I have a very large distance to each other. Every few months I look at my unofficial Facebook account. Shirt with his likeness also bought. I do not mind that someone earns me. It would be nice, however, if even five percent of the money earmarked for charity. I do not have contact with this person, I can so it’s only appeal – said Kręcina.

Former Secretary General of the Football Association admits that during his work in football headquarters was not averse of alcohol. I am hospitable, like every mountaineer. I think that 95 percent drank alcohol in the life business. When you come to us representatives of other federations or leaving us, comes to official meetings, which will give you alcohol. The host of the banquet is the president of the federation, and organizes his secretary general. In this role I felt compelled to visitors lacked nothing. If alcohol is pure. This is a traditional Polish drink. In meetings with foreign activists it was also beer and wine. But the traditional toast did not seem right to erect anything other than elections. I think by this began to associate me with vodka – Kręcina said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment