Monday, December 28, 2015

Kamil Stoch: what is the most difficult I have for you – Onet.pl

 
 
  Kamil Stoch, photo. AFP / Uwe Zucchi
 
 
 

I feel that it can be very Four Hills Tournament cool – told me last night, Kamil Stoch. Quite different than the one in Engelberg, the last before Christmas, he became distraught in front of the Polish Television camera with a sad face. – Do not coped, overwhelmed me everything – told now Kamil (all talk tomorrow “Sport Review”). It is still the best of the Poles, but hoped for something completely different. Meanwhile – so far – season completely to him do not get along. Once, in Nizhny Tagil, he was sixth, but it’s still not it. Stoch, however, he claims that in Germany and Austria in the coming days may be quite different.

– I think Now everything is on track. Of course, I can not say that it is already awesome and great. I know that a lot of work ahead of me, but I can not wait for her. I just have to sort out many things and do inventory in the head. I arrived at the Four Hills Tournament with a clear head, new strength and energy – told Kamil.

The tournament is his great dream, the goal, which never reached. In the world of jumping won almost everything, with double Olympic championship at the helm, but the podium legendary event lacking in the collection. Top – 2012/13 – was fourth.

Today there is really no reason to think that, in the season that can improve the result. In seven contests once he was in the top ten three times in the second, once in the third. He happened or not to enter the second series, and even fall off in qualifying. No wonder that few believe in a Pole. Bookmakers pay even 41 PLN per staked zloty. Stoch, however, sees it differently. – I feel that what the hardest I have behind them and look ahead. No promises, but I will say that I really want to fight. I gained a new desire and wish myself and the fans, so everyone was smiling. Once again – I feel that this could be a very nice tournament – says Kamil.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment