Thursday, March 31, 2016

Box. Adamek with a sign from God – Sport.pl

In September 2015 years Adamek faced with Przemysław Saleta. The opponent was 47 years, the fight was to be a farewell to boxer with Gilowice with a professional ring. Several months earlier he lost to Ukrainian Vyacheslav Głazkowem, then with Arthur pin and announced the end of his career. Saleta beat of his own boxing was pleased and said that it is probably not yet time to retire. He said he would pray and wait for a sign, whether to continue to fight. – I got the sign, because I go to the ring. I worked solidly nine weeks. The important thing was, how I feel, how will health. I’m in good shape, it is speed. Some of this laugh, but this is my trump card – emphasizes Adamek.

On Saturday evening will fight with six years younger Eric Molina (24 wins, 3 defeats, 18 knockouts) during Polsat Boxing Night in Tauron Arena Krakow. This time the duel will have nothing to do with benefit, because the rival can be dangerous even for the best. In June, friendly scared undefeated world champion version WBC Deontay Wilder, who in January in New York, knocked out in the 9th round of a pin. Before the fight Molina complimented rival.

– Adamek in Poland is a legend, I have great respect for him. Fans require him to win. But I had as many as 70 days to prepare, I never had so much time. I guarantee that I am physically and mentally ready. You will see the leading heavyweight boxer – says Molina.

For him win the Pole is a chance to rise in the rankings of WBC and IBF, which fell after the defeat of Wilder. It has a clearly defined goal – he wants to become the first world champion in the heavyweight of Mexican descent. In Krakow occurs under two flags – Mexican and American.

– After a defeat always come back better and more confident. I win with Adamek, I will have a tremendous opportunity to fight for the belt world champion. For sure it’ll get. And on Saturday I guarantee you pięściarską war – provides.

Adamek (50 wins, 4 losses, 30 knockouts) is a frequent guest on Polsat Boxing Night in Krakow will fight only the second time. Tauron Arena remembers not the best. That’s what it lost at the point of a pin. Then the majority of the audience supported rival, from Cracow. This time will be different. – I suspect that the Americans also have fans here. Molina is a tough fighter. The most important will be a spectacle. The fans come in order to see a great fight. This is the most important. And victory – adds Adamek.

If you lose to Molina, it’s hard to imagine that once again came to the ring. This time the struggle may indeed prove to be the last. – His won, but I look forward to Saturday. If I move a form of preparation for the fight, I win and get back on top. In professional boxing 39 years is not so much. It’s actually the best years, then you have already experienced. I believe that God will give me happily to box and win – he says.

Wojciech Szczesny you have never seen. Phenomenal oil portraits [PHOTOS]

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment