Monday, March 14, 2016

Ligue 1 Ibrahimović gave the condition of being in the PSG: “Instead of the Eiffel Tower have put my monument” – SE.pl

PSG rozgromiło away last team table – Troyes – and in a big way sealed a fourth consecutive title. This, however, is unique because the winner very early – eight queues before the end of the season. The challenge of the red lantern Ligue 1 show shooting gave Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who four times entered on the scoresheet.

Although the Swede is the absolute star of PSG since I arrived in Paris, it could be his last season in this club. In June his contract expires, and the attacker does not intend to renew and wants to try his hand at a different league. Nevertheless the Parisians owner Nasser Al-Khelaifi is still trying to convince “Ibra” to stay at the Parc de Princes.

– I do not believe that it manages to turn the Eiffel Tower on my statue, even people with PSG. But if you succeed, I will be. I promise! I am very happy. I’ve always had a good relationship with the fans and the club. Here they cared about me. I have a great relationship with everyone. But today I’m not going to play at PSG next season. I still have a little time here and I want to enjoy it. What will happen next season? I do not know – Ibrahimovic said during an interview with pomeczowego Bein Sport.

Despite the relatively advanced age in football (34 years), the Swede could not complain about the lack of interest. In their ranks would like to see him a couple of English clubs led by Manchester United. It is possible, however, that after the season, “Ibra” will move there, where many European stars at the end of their careers – to the American MLS.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment