Saturday, March 26, 2016

Tomasz Adamek: The best is still ahead of me – Interia

– The best is still ahead of me – says 39-year-old Tomasz Adamek, who on April 2 will face in Krakow menacing Eric Molina. Rival few days ago attacked the Pole and stated that this boxing is too old. – I will not be talking nonsense before the fight, because then a man comes into an idiot – corresponds to the “Highlander”.

Tomasz Adamek 39 years is not much. The best of me / INTERIA.TV

Interia 39 years is a lot for a boxer or enough?

– depends on how you look at it. The heavyweight division is not a lot of people tell me that the best is still ahead of me.

– I started, but from light heavyweight and there’s a lot of health lost on “doing” weights. Then there was the category cruiser, where he won two titles, there was also an accomplished fighter.

– A heavyweight? It has its own rules. You have to have a strong jaw and quick hands. I have both.

– I hope that the April 2, I go into the ring, I will be together and win. It was after this train. I want to show the fans that, despite my age can fight beautifully and win.

Thomas Adamek responded to the taunts Molina / INTERIA.TV

you mentioned that wants to be in the ring together. It happened once that was different?

– Yes. My account four losses. It was then that I was not myself, but those lost fighting me only strengthened. I look forward with optimism.

Eric Molina is younger than you, many say that the stronger. Do you have a secret weapon on American?

– Everyone knows that I is based on speed, I have a good overview of the situation. Molina himself is also not free, a very tough fighter, but I’ll be better in this element. For this I have a hard jaw, can be beat.

– This, however, is what if … What to do? How to make? Everything turns out the ring. I want to show that I can still win with the leaders and cram for a big fight. In front of me an important duel and I hope that does not disappoint the fans.

Speed ​​is to be your advantage, but Molina recently that mocked. American said that boxing is you’re too old. Do you have something to say rival?

– The answer will be in the ring. I do not like to brag and say what I do not rival. Then man goes out to look like an idiot, and fans laugh. I’m a normal guy, I will not say that somebody knock, destroy or trample. That’s not my style.

Tomasz Adamek: I do not know what will happen after fight with Molina / INTERIA.TV

Where do you see yourself in two years? “Goral” will be in the ring or in retirement?

– Such knowledge there is none. Only God knows what will happen tomorrow. For now, waiting for us to fight, I hope that my health. I want to win with Molina, and then return to the family after nine weeks in Poland.

– And what will happen next? We’ll see. I can now think about it, which is very far when a moment waiting for the challenge. At the camp in Lomnica I worked very hard, and verification will come in a few days.

The victory is a dream scenario, what if Tomasz Adamek lose Eric Molina?

– When you lose, you have to recognize the superiority of the enemy. Me besides victories were happening too tripping, but I had no problem with that, to show respect for his rival. I hope that on April 2 not make mistakes and I will be the mountain, and the whole Poland will enjoy.



Interview by Bartosz Barnaś

the fight Adamek – Molina April 2 episode of Polsat Boxing Night in Krakow.

Read also

coach Adamek: Tomasz has a warrior spirit – click here!

sparring partner “Goral” : Adamek is still fast – click here!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment