Thursday, March 24, 2016

Maciej Kot: “Not really knew who won” – skijumping.pl

Maciej Kot

Maciej Kot

photo. Tadeusz Mieczyński

Maciej Kot won the individual competition Polish Championship played at the ski jump the name of Adam in Wisła Malinka. The triumph of the national championship earned him the distance on the 131 and 132 meters.

What about its current disposal and jumping ward said coach Matthias Maciusiaka? – I feel that it is already a provision in the jumps, so there was a chance that with a good jump actually promoted. I believed that the jump will be good, so for what I can afford. And what results it will bring to me, it depended only on my rivals, who jumped at a similar level.

After the first round Maciej occupied third place. The final flight gave him a promotion to first place. – In the second series of conditions they were heavier, because the wind blew in the back. It’s nice that I was able to make up points. It is true that the landing was a little uneven, and some players might have trouble landing. Hearkened fact that these jumps were very nice and stylish knew I could benefit from it. I think that in the second series of Stefan and Kamil landed slightly askew by this somewhere got lost these points. I tried to finish this by the end of telemark to gain any more spots. It was not known for sure who really won because it was very tight.

Tomorrow’s another day and team competitions. The title will defend the team AZS Zakopane. – We have a strong team and best compensated in the AZS-ie. We can create even two teams that can fight each other for a place on the podium. Other teams have very strong name, but they lack one or two players and it is a problem for them. I think AZS Zakopane is the most powerful club in Poland, and I hope that we will confirm it tomorrow.

Sonia Ogrocka, source: Information Self

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment