Saturday, March 26, 2016

Cycling. Kwiatkowski won after an exciting battle. Reactions? “Not only today, Friday is great” – Sport.pl

The event from 2012 ranks among the prestigious cycle of the UCI World Tour. For Kwiatkowski’s third victory in the prestigious one-day race. Previously he won the Strade Bianche in 2014 and last year in the Amstel Gold Race. At the same time it was first recognized in the win t-shirt Sky team. – I was really motivated today, I gave myself with what I have the best – said Kwiatkowski. – I was perfectly guarded by team-mates, well we worked – he said.

Kwiatkowski and Sagan – it was a competition of world champion of 2014 years from the present – broke away from the leading group 30 km from the finish. 300 m before the end of the Pole decided to attack, as it turned out – effective. The rider from team Sky kept the upper hand, Slovak ahead at the finish line four seconds. Podium completed fellow Polish group – Briton Ian Stannard.

– I felt like two years ago at Strade Bianche, the memories returned. I had great legs and I had to win, there was no other option. I aimed in the long finish, because Peter is faster than me on the last meters. It turned out, as planned, went the whole hog and have not looked back – Kwiatkowski said.

– This win is a very good omen for the race around Flanders. I suspect that we can really experience the first Polish victory in cycling monument. And as everyone knows, it would be really something. I can not wait for that day – the expert believes Eurosport Adam Probosz.

“Not only Friday is a great day!” – Write the services involved in cycling. “Grande Kwiatkowski,” “What a nice gift Michal Kwiatkowski threw us into baskets” – write the netizens on Twitter.

31. place went to Luke Wiśniowski, Michal Golas was 34th, 77th and Maciej Bodnar.

Tour de France … and beyond. The largest cycling accident [PHOTOS and VIDEO]

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment