Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tomasz Adamek: I am ready for war! – Interia

– I’m prepared for the war – said Tomasz Adamek (50-4, 30 KOs) before the fight with American Eric Molina (24-3, 16 KOs) in the contracted for 12 rounds duel. Gala Polsat Boxing Night will be held on Saturday in Tauron Arena Krakow.

Tomasz Adamek and Eric Molina

/ Stanislaw Rozpędzik / PAP

on Saturday Tauron Arena Krakow will be held gala Polsat Boxing Night. In the fight of the evening Tomasz Adamek will face Eric Molina. On Thursday, all the characters met gala Saturday at a press conference. Here’s what they said:

Eric Molina (24-3, 18 KOs) : I had some concerns, but everything is in the best order. Say that I am treated well here, that would be enough. Adamek is a legend of this country and a true warrior. I also have great respect for his team for having given me more than seven weeks to complete preparations. I can promise Tomek and fans that will see one of the best heavyweights, because for such a think. Win provide me with high-ranked WBC and IBF. I win and get closer to my goal. Because I will definitely once the first champion at the All Mexican origin.

Tomasz Adamek (50-4, 30 KOs) : We had a great camp, I worked it really solidly. I am healthy and ready for war. I’ll do everything to win and prove that these 39 years is not so very much. Molina is not afraid to exchange blows, likes a hard fight, so preparing a good show. I am ready for war!

Francisco Palacios (23-3, 14 KOs) : Thank you first of all for giving me the chance. Honestly I thought Cieslak will be much larger than it actually is. Such things as setback from Kudriaszowem sometimes just happen, but today I’m a totally different fighter and this fight will also be different. I have always been condemned to failure by almost the entire career, but if Cieslak wants to beat me, he would have probably killed me, so I am very motivated.

Michael Cieslak (11-0, 7 KOs) : I also thought that Palacios will be greater. Behind me hard camp, we are both well prepared and I’m glad, because together we give the fans a good show.

Marcin Rekowski (17-2, 14 KOs) : The courtesy was time now we are hungry for victory. Both will continue to respect after the fight the same way as before, but both look for the Saturday victory.

Tomasz Adamek for the fight with Eric Molina / INTERIA.TV

Andrzej Wawrzyk (31-1, 17 KOs) : I’m totally focused on the good fight and win. Surely I will have a difficult crossing, because Martin is a strong and experienced player. Now that’s what I did on the preseason have to incorporate just life.

Eric Fields (24-3, 16 KOs) : For me it’s just another fight. I remain relaxed, because the ring is the same everywhere, and I know what to do. Masternak years remains in the headlines rankings, so if you beat him, I’ll make a big step up. Those who defeated him, he fought for the title, so for me it will be a springboard for such great fights. Experts believe that I lose, but how many of them really had gloves on his hands?

Mateusz Masternak (36-4, 26 KOs) : I hope that together we will create a very good show. I am ready for it and I hope that my rival as well. Question what he did the last two years, when he made himself available? I’m not looking his strengths or flaws just concentrate on ourselves. If I do one hundred percent my job, this Polish fans certainly pleased.

Michael Syrowatka (13-1, 4 KOs) : Everyone worried about my mental disposition, only I somehow do not have a problem with that. The fight was, was over and we go on. I will try to definitely do not take as many punches as in the first fight and go to repay.

Rafal Jackiewicz (48-14-2, 22 KOs) : There is for me no pressure. The first time was able to win and I’m going to repeat this success. I trained harder than certainly before the first encounter, I hope for a repeat of entertainment.

Anita Torti (9-5-1, 3 KOs) : I am convinced that a third attack on title European champion will be successful this time. We are similar to each other, both physically and in style, getting ready so I think a good boxing.

Ewa Brodnicka (10-0, 2 KOs) : I do not think we have similar styles . Anita is my only obstacle in front of the main objective, that is, mastery of the world. Mentally, I am very well prepared and I am looking forward to the fight.

Tomasz Adamek 39 years is not much. The best of me / INTERIA.TV

Roger Bloodworth: Tomasz Adamek is ready to fight / INTERIA.TV

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment